- Conditioning, strengthening, and flexibility.
- Group and individual practice in traditional and contemporary fist forms. (Solo and Dual)
- Choreographed and spontaneous sparring.
- Grappling and ground fighting.
- Weapon forms. (Solo and Dual)
- Correct execution of fundamental punches, blocks, kicks, footwork, takedowns, and groundfighting.
The full spectrum of the Chinese martial arts is presented.
- Understanding and application of important concepts and principles. (yin/yang, soft/hard, trigrams,
elements, silk reeling, subtle body energy cultivation)
- Correct use and development of body and mind power. (chi, jing, shen, visualization, breath)